AquaGuardian is merged into PartnerPlast
Aqua Guardian, a company with extensive experience and broad expertise in the fields of environmental safety, object protection, and watercourse safety, is now fully integrated into the PartnerPlast group. For many years, the company has provided complete solutions and products within this market and secured many watercourses in Norway – such as the Glomma, Pasvikelva, and Telemark watercourses. The company has a large customer base, such as Statkraft, Hydro Energi, Å Energi, and Lyse.
In 2019, PartnerPlast acquired 70% of Aqua Guardian. Since then, we have further developed the company’s focus, with a focus on Norway and Sweden. In late 2022, PartnerPlast acquired the remaining 30% of the shares. To streamline operations as effectively as possible, Aqua Guardian is now merged into PartnerPlast.
The merger has been carried out as a purely internal corporate restructuring, without any impact on operations or the company’s contractual relationships. The purpose of the merger is to simplify the corporate structure and enable the company to take advantage of already established shared functions. As a result of the merger, we will now be better equipped to participate in larger and more challenging projects. However, the name Aqua Guardian will not disappear. In the future, it will be the name of our products within this segment.
Together with our partners Vassfall and YMAS, PartnerPlast now delivers complete solutions within environmental safety, object protection, and watercourse safety.
Vassfall develops and delivers equipment and methods for safety for hydropower producers and dam owners. They offer and sell our products and services to the market, as well as conducting inspections and implementing projects.
YMAS is our executing contractor. With extensive experience and high competence, they carry out our installations in the field in a professional and safe manner.
Most of the products are manufactured in Norway by us at PartnerPlast. More and more are now produced in recycled plastic, and our goal is for recycled materials to make up a significant portion of our products in the future. We do this because we believe in the future, and because we all need to take action in the work towards the green shift. Merged and united as one team, we are now ready to do our part in this work. We look forward to the road ahead.